1. An "ugly fabric" project. My neighbour is in a wheel chair and asked me to make something to hold her catheter under her wheel chair. I've made one before so it should a quick project.
2. Quilt this Sock Monkey quilt for the Pregnancy Care Centre Sew-along.
3. Make myself another dress! Found this fabric for $2.50/meter :) I'll be using the same pattern as my last dress but making it a bit shorter to wear with leggings and with 3/4 length sleeves.
4. Quilt this baby (finally!). I was working on the blocks at last years quilt retreat and I really want to take the finished quilt this year.
5. Another quilt for the PCC. A couple friends and I sorted through a bunch of fabric and came up with a bunch of possible projects. We'll see how much we get done.
I'll keep you updated! Will you be linking up too?