3.9.14

So long, Summer! Happy Birthday, Alisa!

Today we get to celebrate Alisa's birthday (which she shares with my husband)!  Happy birthday, Alisa!  May God graciously grant you what you need to love and serve Him and those around you in the coming year.  Love you tons!

We had such a wonderful summer, it's hard to believe it's over already!  A fabulous week camping with Gord and Alisa and family in July and then a week staying at there place in August when we went to celebrate my parents 40th Anniversary.  Lots of love and laughter and bonding.

And, now on to the next season.  Sophie is going to Kindergarten this year so I will have some days with only Sebastian at home.  I'm looking forward to spending more time in my sewing room (after I get my house back in order from the summer chaos).
Sophie(K), Tessa(3), Lukas(5), Anneke(6), Sebastian
Hoping you had a lovely summer too!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Alisa had a wonderful birthday!

    I don't know about you but I spent the first 2 days that the kids were in back in school trying to get the house back in order. It's mostly there...but a lot will need to be redone after this past weekend!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated Alisa! Hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete