Well almost... :-) I just need to add the button or snap on the back of the belt.
This one came together much quicker and smoother except for the zipper - aargh! I did an invisible zip on Anneke's but just had a regular one to work with for Tessa's and I couldn't remember how to put it in so I just went for it and now it's all wribbly. So that may be taken out - we'll see how much it bugs me. The floral fabric hides it pretty well but I still know how bad it looks.
Here you can see the pleat detail on the cap sleeve. I put these ones in before sewing up the side seams and it was much easier!
I'm hoping to make a flower or two for on the band or in their hair...