28.11.12

Organized Chaos

Last week my two youngest spent some time playing with my scraps.  It was quite a mess but they had so much fun!


 While I was cleaning it up I pulled out all my red and green scraps.  Deanna loves ironing so she pressed them all for me on Saturday.  I started cutting and stitching and I am having so much fun!  This is my absolute favourite type of sewing!


This is intended for a gift but I am not sure I can part with it!

How about you? Do you like scrap quilting?  Or do you get more of a thrill with new fabric?

Have a good day!


PS - The winners of the bias tape giveaway are Cindy and Crafty Hour Mom!  I will send you an email shortly.

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! Great tip for getting one of the girls to iron for me . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, You have quite the mountain of scraps!! Maybe your son could get out his action figures and pretend to climb Everest for the day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sewing with scraps! I'm probably ready to dig through what I have for a project too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of scrappy quilts but I've never made one.

    ReplyDelete