14.7.10

Summer Pyjamas

A couple of my daughters needed summer pyjamas. We finally have (had? - it's cool again) summer here in Southwestern BC. This was a good way to use up some of my knit stash.

I found I had an easier time sewing with knits this time and I am looking forward to sewing with the new Michael Miller knits soon!



I took a basic t-shirt pattern, lengthened it and made it A-line. Very easy!



These are super comfortable for the girls. So much so, that Carolin doesn't really want to change out of it in the morning. She's worn it outside a few times...



She does such a fine job posing, doesn't she?

2 comments:

  1. Cuties Alisa! And the jim jams are pretty cool too :) Oh how I can't wait for summer to roll around to our part of the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! they look so comfy

    ReplyDelete