9.2.11

It's a Finish!

Finally finished. This one's been a WIP since June!

I figure it's a birthday gift for last year and this year together. Works for me. :-)

Quilt Measures 60x70 inches. A large lap size. I smirked while I typed that last sentance. Is that a large lap size? Or a large lap size? Yep, I'm a dork.

And yes, an outtake. I have lots of those.

Did you see that blue sky on those first two photos?! We've just enjoyed two days of glorious winter sunshine. So, so wonderful. After I took these photos I made myself a cup of coffee and drank it outside on the back deck, while my two little ones played in the garden. (Yes, they played in the dirt and they loved it!)

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What does the back look like???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You must be so happy to have it finished!
    I'm a little jealous of the green grass over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A finished wip! And it's beautiful. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. that was me... Karen Schouten!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it looks beautiful in my living room as well. Grandma's crocheted wool blanket has been demoted. Alisa, I will treasure it forever!
    Lots of Love from Karen K.

    ReplyDelete