1.2.11

Little Uptown Girl - Carolin

Last week when I was visiting Suzanne we both made the Little Uptown Girl coat by Make it Perfect. We were pretty happy with the pattern and both love the finished coat. Carolin loves hers.



I made a size 4 for Carolin and it fits great. We can unroll the sleeve if we need more length.



I used a quilting weight cotton for both the outside and the inside. The whole coat is interfaced so it has a nice weight to it when it's finished.



The only thing I didn't like about the coat is that the hat doesn't really fit. If/when I make it again I will make the hat larger and maybe run an elastic through the top.



Love the cuff. And the teal buttons.



I bought my pattern at Pink Chalk Fabrics.

After a month of rain (I'm not kidding) we are enjoying some winter sunshine! Yeah!!

1 comment: