• I haven't had much time to blog this week
• My friend Rebecca gifted me these 4 fat quarters. Aren't they so fun?! They are from Connecting Threads and I am impressed with the quality. And yes, I pre-washed them already.
• I've started a new quilt and it has circles on it.
I am appliqueing them by hand. By hand, people. I'm even enjoying it!
• Suzanne and I have a new nephew! This really should have been on the top of the list. He's a cute little bundle and he even lives close to me. Okay, I shouldn't rub that in.
• I made a couple of crib sheets as a baby gift. My s-i-l showed me a super duper easy and fast way to make these.
• Kind of a boring gift in a way, but these sheets are so much nicer than anything you can buy in the store. They'll get lots of use over the years.
• Tomorrow is the quilt retreat. We've been getting ready for that this week and that's taking up the spare time.
• I love my children but I am looking forward to an entire day with no kids and no household obligations.
See you next week!