27.7.11

Sister Sew Night

After a wonderful few weeks, Suzanne and family have gone home again. Here's a few pics of us on one of our sewing nights.


Our 'little' sister, Karen. Isn't she cute? She's making a quilt for her boyfriend. (She is younger but she's taller than both of us.)


One of the quilts Suzanne was working on. This one has been in her WIP bin for quite some time. She's looking forward to getting it finished.


I was working on bibs. I'll post about those another day.

Thanks for reading our little blog! I have been doing some sewing but I haven't been blogging very much. Thanks for the comments too - they are fun to read.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bunch of fun to sew with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you and your sisters get together to sew! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun while Suzanne was visiting.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters sewing? Without kids? Sign me up!
    BTW, love the bento box quilt.

    ReplyDelete