* Suzanne is due in one week. One week! She's ready and excited.
* I turned 33 earlier this month. I had a great birthday. We had friends over and played Party Bridge.
* My little sister bought me a Kona Color Chart! I was excited to say the least.
* I also got a really beautiful basket from some of my sister-in-laws. I've drooled over them many times and now I have my own. Love it. Thank you girls!
* Both of these gifts were not on my birthday list. They were things I had mentioned in the past that were remembered. That's what makes them so special.
* Made salsa with another sister-in-law. It has just the right amount of bite. Yummy.
* I have these apples waiting for me. To make into apple sauce, apple pie, apple crisp. And we'll eat some just like that too. From my parents' tree.
* This guy. He keeps me hopping. We're toilet training. The last few days he's been getting it! Imagine.... no kids in diapers. Wow!
* Insomnia. It's taking a toll on me. I am not very energetic because of it. Anyone else deal with it?
* Rain. We just had a light shower. We haven't had much rain lately and the sound was music to my ears. I must be a west coast girl through and through.