17.8.09

Welcome!


Hello from the younger sister. Here are my kiddos and my summer sewing accomplishments for them. I won a yard of the Alexander Henry fabric from SewMamaSew in the early spring and made the shirt for my son and I managed to make a skirt for my three year old with the scraps. I made my oldest dress from this pattern and a matching one for our baby from this. All of them have a bit of the green polka dot - even the dress shirt. I used it on the collar and button facings.

Lots of fun! I look forward to sharing my small accomplishments with you!

1 comment:

  1. I came for a visit after you posted on my blog!:) I love the idea of sewing for less - I live by that rule too! You have a beautiful family and the clothes look great - I love that Alexander Henry fabric. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete