19.9.09

Something New

I am so excited to be starting on this quilt! It all started a couple of years ago when I was in BC and Alisa and I went out for the day (great things happen on days like that!). We went to the quilt store in Abbotsford and they were selling all their sample fabrics by the pound. And there wasn't just a few piles but 3 tables piled high! What a find for us who love scrap quilts! Anyways, these bright and colourful fabrics mostly came from there and I've been making this in my mind for a long while already so it feels very good to start on it.

Here everything is...all ready to start sewing:
The first blocks - I love it already!My intention is to put it on an old couch in the kids playroom and then cover the throw pillows in solid bright colours.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! You must be having so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love all the colors. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne! Could you please email me at alwaysinspire@hotmail.com with your mailing info, I can't seem to find your email address.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete