Since the change table is in the master bedroom I didn't want to make the change pads too 'baby' looking but rather matching our own quilt and decor.
I did some improv piecing using scraps of said quilt and other orange, blue and gray. I used two layers of batting and then tried some fun quilting. And bound in my usual way with a bias binding and rounded corners.
The back. You can see I need some more practice on those swirls. It sure was fun to try something different on a smaller project.
In our previous home we had a large bathroom counter and lots of cupboard space so we didn't need a change table. Now we have more bathrooms but with very small counters. So I picked this change table up used and it's been working well.