I started the Super Tote before Joshua was born and then I finished it in the week after. (In 10 minute increments.)
My tote isn't very photogenic, but it really is a nice bag and I love using it. I should have used a different interfacing but I used what I had on hand.
The navy and the blue floral are both sturdy cotton fabrics and the red floral I quilted to a piece of batting to make sturdier.
My favorite part of the bag is the yellow piping and stitching. I made the piping myself and I'm happy with how it turned out. The buttons were stitched on the bag as a last minute addition. The top of the bag kept flopping down into the bag.
I quilted the front pocket with two threads (threaded through one needle) to make it stand out a bit more.
And the inside. I am obviously using this as a diaper bag. I opted to do a zipper pocket on the one side rather than the elasticized pockets on both. I also opted out of the recessed zipper. I wanted a bag I could easily put things in and out. I was also worried that my prego brain wouldn't be able to handle the instructions. I actually have another bag half finished and shoved in a box because I messed up the recessed zipper.
As usual the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I thing it's a great bag and if the photos don't look that great the fault is all mine. I would highly recommend this pattern. (Not getting paid to say that, just a happy customer.)