1.2.10

Baby Gift

Suzanne and I have a new little nephew. He's just a couple of weeks old and was baptized yesterday. I sent a little gift and he's got it so I can show it to you too.
A double-sided bib.

And a double-sided receiving blanket.

It appears I was in a two-sided mood.

I wish we could see Justin for real. We'll have to wait until April for that.

One last thing. Thanks for all the comments on my last post. I started to reply back to each one, but didn't get to them all. I'm really enjoying the making of it and I'll show you more progress as time goes on.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Alisa! I didn't actually see it in real but I did see Justin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like them! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts! You do such a fantastic job on your binding. Any tips that you could pass on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great and I echo the above, your binding on that blanket is extrodinary!

    ReplyDelete