25.11.11

A Wreath and a Winner



I picked this twig wreath up at the thrift store a while back.  This week I got to work with some fabric and the hot glue gun to come up with this.  I'm pretty happy with it!  (Inspired by this one on pinterest.)  It isn't actually hanging on my front door though, I just put it there to get a photo of it.  It's in my living room in close proximity to my table runner.


Anyway, on to the winner of the give-away.  Thanks so much to everyone for entering and for the new followers.  We don't actually want new followers just to make us feel good inside, really.  But having a good follower base will allow us to do some product and pattern testing and let you all know about it too!

The winner is #11 - Sian, who is just getting back into blogging after a hiatus.  Congratulations, Sian and I'll email you shortly!

Come back Monday for a review and give-away for Kamsnaps!

My friend Rebecca is hosting a give-away at her blog today.

4 comments:

  1. Great wreath - I was just looking at tutorials yesterday for making fabric flowers and it's on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sian! thanks for the link, I enjoyed looking at her blog and cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath looks great! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay...more fabric to play with! Thanks! That wreath is lovely, I think it's even cuter than the original!

    ReplyDelete