26.10.12

Handmade Bias Tape - In the shop!

So excited to finally have some bias tape in the shop!


If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know my love of bias tape or bias binding.  I've used it on so many projects.


I have done tutorials on how to make bias tape but I know many people are still scared to make it themselves or don't want to.  You can now buy it from my etsy shop.


It's all nicely wrapped around beautiful cards with my name on it. 


The colours make me happy.  Especially these dots.


I had to make a bib with the leftover piece.  You can find the dots here or here. :-)

I've also listed the bib in the shop.


Next week I hope to show off another project or two and look for a give away too!



Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. They look great Alisa! And I just used your tutorial for applying bias tape to a quilt yesterday and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! It's funny though, I didn't know you could BUY bias binding until after I'd been making it for years. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me smile! :D The fabric on the bib you made is one of the ones I was talking about earlier for making a baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very ambitious ideas Alisa!

    ReplyDelete