21.11.12

Just can't stop!

I can't stop seeing HST patterns in my head!  I added a couple more the original post.  So far they are quilt ideas using just Half Square Triangles with a light and dark side.  I may add more in the future.

Thanks to all of you who weighed in on my first post.  I am still undecided.  Go figure!  I am getting closer though.


The fabrics I am using are from  Bella by Lotta Jansdotter along with a solid gray.  I have 3 choices of gray and I have to choose one.  Not decided on that either.  But I really want this quilt to be finished by the end of the year so I'd better get a move on it!


I am also working on numerous other projects and I am half-way on so many things.  Kind of bothersome, but I'll keep plugging away.

Enjoy the rest of your week!  I'll be as happy as a duck.  Or a fish.  Or any other aquatic animal.  It is that wet out here.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete