5.3.14

WIP Wednesday

I thought I'd join up with WIP Wednesday today since that's all I seem to have lately.  I have been enjoying my bits of time in the sewing room though.



Something completed:  A set of pouches for my s-i-l.  Stuffed with some fun stuff they were her birthday/thank you present.  She took very good care of my girls for a few days after Joshua was born.


Working on a table runner for someone special.  It hasn't been smooth sailing but I'm glad that it's almost finished.


 EPP ongoing project.  I pulled out a couple of weeks ago to work on during a snowy Sunday.  I think I'll call it my Sunday stitching project.


Project clean up the sewing room.  I went through my yardage, my fat quarter stash and now the scraps.  These two photos are not all the scraps.  I have several bags going to the garbage and several to the thrift store.


The scraps I'm keeping.  I hope to do some scrap sewing this year.  (I'd better do some!)


My tidy yardage and the messy wall below it.  I think I'll leave it messy though as I like it that way!

So, that's what I've been working on lately.  What have you been up to?  Link up at WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

4 comments:

  1. Your shelves look so nice and tidy and inspiring! :) I like the pouches and I really like the dresden plate blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Alisa...you've been productive over there! Love what you've been sewing....that table runner is so cheerful and spring-y! (and I love that you have a pic of your ma and sister up there too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scraps exploded recently too! :) It's amazing how many of them there are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table runner looks very nice! Of course, all your projects do but that one caught my eye. I hear you on scraps! When my MIL was here in February she took a big bag of mine for her quilting group at church to use. I'm glad she took them. I couldn't bear to throw them out but they were too small (and numerous!) for me to use.

    ReplyDelete