A messenger bag made by Anneke! She did all the sewing on it except for putting the lining and bag together. She made the embroidery back in the Spring with plans to incorporate it into some unknown project. I'm really proud of her!
We used this great tutorial from Zaaberry for the bag.
We added a pocket inside and a magnetic snap to keep the flap closed. The jean fabric is from an old skirt of mine that no longer fit and the stripe is from my stash.
Look who I found hiding inside... I couldn't find him when I was taking pictures the other day :)
A close-up of the embroidery. I think I have a blooming sewer - yay!