Today was spent cutting out and sewing a Round Neck Top for Carolin. I have made this as a shirt many times but it's been a long time. And I'm kind of disappointed because it just barely fits, as you can see in the photo. (I just have it pinned here, still have to put the buttonholes on. This is actually the first pdf pattern that I ever bought. Here's a quick photo - I'll take some more when it's sunny.
No pictures from me but I did spend a couple hours cutting out Sophie's dress and tracing swim suit patterns for all three girls. Definitely the least fun part of sewing for me and it takes a long time! Hopefully the sewing goes a little quicker and I have something to show for all my time by the end of the week :)