5.1.14

Our Holidays

Wishing you all a Blessed 2014!

I love it when the kids are home for the holidays - a little sleeping in, lots of game playing, visiting, lots of snow and shovelling, a birthday, lots of lego playing, and even some quilting!
Sophie turned 5 on Dec. 24!
Her barbie cake.
We made gingerbread men. 
Sebastian "playing" a game while we are.  He's counting: "One, two, one, two".
I made this mug rug and cup cozy for my secret sister but forgot to take a picture of it so this is stolen from her facebook.
Tutorials are from Skip to my Lou.

In a couple of days I can also share the quilting I've done recently.  I just have to make sure it gets received first.

Now hopefully tomorrow morning isn't to rough for all of us!







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sophie! I love the cake that you made Suzanne...my girls would go nuts over it.:)

    ReplyDelete