1.4.10

Half Yard Bag

I just finished this bag for a friend.



I found the pattern on the DIY Bag Lover blog. (Have you ever visited that site? It's an amazing resource for all free bag tutorials/patterns online. If you haven't been there you should go.) The pattern is the Half Yard Bag by Molly Chicken.



I like the shape of this bag and I think I'll make it again. I will change the construction to make it a little bit easier though.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter. Remember what it's all about... the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Why? For our salvation. Don't know what I'm talking about? Read here, then continue here and finally here.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute bag! I'll check out her blog!
    Blessings this Easter to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bag is amazing. i love the colors in the fabric and how bright and fun it is. have a wonderful easter....i am looking forward to celebrating it quietly and with as little candy as possible with my husband and kids

    ReplyDelete