19.4.10

So soft...

A baby quilt for friends! It's all flannel and it'll just get softer with time :)
I really love how it turned out and hope the new baby loves it too!  It was a pleasure to make!
These fabrics came from the same shopping trip as my bright quilt fabrics and were two sets of sample fabrics.  I'd call this a thrifty thread because on top of using all stash fabrics I even pieced together the batting! I also did just a single fold binding mostly because that's all the fabric I had left but I found because it is flannel it worked really nicely. I've once bound with flannel before and it ends up being pretty thick.

3 comments:

  1. It is even more beautiful in real life!! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful, Suzanne! See you Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, this is Laurie Dewberry. You are one of the winners from our giveaway of Joel's new Modern Meadow fabric. Please email me at lauriedewberry@gmail.com so I can get your mailing address to send out your prize!

    ReplyDelete