10.4.10

Popover Sundress

A couple of weeks ago I needed a gift for a 2 year old. Since sewing is more fun than shopping I made this little sundress.



It's the Popover Sundress by Oliver + S. Just look on the right hand side of their blog for the link (it's a freebie.) The pattern was super easy to follow and came together perfectly.



My photos aren't that great. It was raining like crazy that morning. Hopefully I'll see my friend's little girl wearing the sundress this summer. That would make me happy!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Alisa! Did you use two fabrics the same but different greens? I love the little bit of ric rac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! the greens are so pretty. thanks for sharing the link. My daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up so this may be a good, quick gift to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky 2 year old. Isn't fun to see something you've made on the person you gifted it to? Not that you want a pat on the back, but just to see it in good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute summer dress, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tip about the pattern. I cannot figure out how to read patterns i screw up all sorts of fabric :( im going to try this it seems fairly simple. You have so much talent with all the beautiful things that you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. I need to make a sundress for my 4 year old and I had a pattern similar to this that she has outgrown. I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete